How our CSA works
Each CSA member will receive a weekly share of seasonal organic vegetables, herbs, eggs and flowers depending on the availability. The food baskets vary depending on weekly harvests.
Each member has a choice of three pick-up days and eight locations to make eating healthy and local even easier.
Stay informed of CSA openings by subscribing to our newsletter! As a CSA member, you will also receive updates, weekly products list and recipes to make the best of your food basket.
Shares are going fast! Don’t miss a single basket of farm fresh produce.
Pick up locations
- Thursday 1-4PM – 24 Carrots! 1701 E Guadalupe Rd Tempe, AZ. 85283
- Thursday 2-5PM Pomegranate Café 4025 E. Chandler Blvd Phoenix, AZ.85044
- Thursday 3-5PM Hillside Spot 4740 E Warner Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Thursday 3-5 ASU’s School of Sustainability Wrigley Hall 3rd floor, 800 Cady Mall #108, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Thursday 4-6PM Phoenix Public Market Central & McKinley Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- Thursday 4-6PM Urban Beans 7th St and Osborn Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- Friday 2-4PM The Cafe Allegro 4725 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ. 85050
- Saturday 8-10AM Maya’s Farm 6550 S 32nd St Phoenix, AZ. 85042
- Saturday 12-2PM Tarbell’s Restaurant 3213 E Camelback Phoenix, AZ. 85018
How to become a CSA member
Mailing Address: Maya’s Farm CSA
2713 N. 8th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006
*Please note that a surcharge of $10 is added to a PayPal purchase because that is the fee that we incur from PayPal transaction.